Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a 4-hour food tour of Milan and learn about it’s delicious cuisine
- Learn about the history behind the unique food of Milan and Lombardy
- Sample Milanese treats such as risotto alla Milanese and local cheeses
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group walking tour
Departure & Return
You'll meet your Food Ambassador by the Statue in front of Colonne di San Lorenzo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Palates
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This is a great way to get away from all areas full of tourists and see and taste an authentic side of Milan." See review