Are you interested in?
Milan Duomo Tours
217 Tours & Activities
80 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
136 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Combine a small-group sightseeing tour of Milan with wine tasting for the ultimate Italian experience. Your guide leads a walking tour of landmarks including the Duomo di Milano, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Teatro Alla Scala, and Castello Sforzesco, with time to explore Via Dante and Sempione Park. Top off your tour with a guided wine tasting and aperitivo at a trendy bar.
- Small-group half-day tour of Milan with wine tasting
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Includes wine tasting and an aperitivo
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointDuomo Cathedral Square, Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsArco della Pace, 20154 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Tours from Milan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Of Milan And A Tasting Of Italian Wines?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Of Milan And A Tasting Of Italian Wines?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Of Milan And A Tasting Of Italian Wines?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Of Milan And A Tasting Of Italian Wines?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 154536P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoArt Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Leonardo3 MuseumAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Piazza Mercanti San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Via della SpigaVicolo dei LavandaiBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Piazza FontanaCorso Buenos AiresLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Quadrilatero d'Oro10 Corso ComoChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaCasa Milan