2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of driving an Italian racing car around a professional-standard racing circuit. This tour lets you get behind the wheel of two different cars—a Ferrari 458 and a Legend Racing car—for a total of 16 laps. Accompanied by an expert instructor, learn the differences between the two cars, and pick up plenty of tips and techniques on driving positions, shifting methods, and pit lane etiquette.
- Take the wheel of a Ferrari 458 and a Legend Racing car
- Thrilling test drive with a total of 16 laps
- Learn about car placement and driving positions from an expert instructor
- Unforgettable experience with no pro driving knowledge required
Saved to wishlist!
Test Drive Ferrari
Use of helmet where necessary.
All Fees and Taxes
Extra laps above the package details
Departure & Return
Departure PointMilan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
- Malpensa Airport, 21010 Ferno Italy
- Milan Linate Airport, Viale Enrico Forlanini, 20090 Segrate MI, Italy
- Il Caravaggio Orio al Serio International Airport, Via Aeroporto, 13, 24050 Orio al Serio BG, Italy
- malpensa, linate, bergamo
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress comfortably.
- Travel personal Insurance is a must
- What to bring with you to the track: Casual clothes, Comfortable shoes (snickers will be great). Driving license & any other type of ID
- The experience and courses fits both men and women
- The level of the course will be according to the person wills and capabilities
- Fits also kids under 18 as co-drivers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Racing in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 24014P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSporting EventsSports Lessons ExtremePorts of Call ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMilanShore Excursions - LombardySporting Events - LombardySports Lessons - LombardyExtreme - LombardyPorts of Call Tours - LombardyShore Excursions - FernoSporting Events - FernoSports Lessons - FernoExtreme - FernoPorts of Call Tours - FernoShore Excursions - Castelletto di BranduzzoSporting Events - Castelletto di BranduzzoSports Lessons - Castelletto di BranduzzoExtreme - Castelletto di BranduzzoPorts of Call Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoCategory
Leonardo3 MuseumVia della SpigaLake Orta (Lago di Orta)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Museo del NovecentoAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)10 Corso ComoBranca Tower (Torre Branca)Vicolungo The Style OutletsNavigli DistrictPalazzo LombardiaArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Porta NuovaChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Codex AtlanticusQuadrilatero d'OroPiazza Gae Aulenti