Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
ATTENTION! This meeting point is valid only on WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY for the option "Walking tour+Last supper". Meet Florencetown tour leader in front of Tiffany & co, under the loggias, corner Piazza Duomo. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
ATTENTION! This meeting point is valid only on THURSDAY and SATURDAY for the option "Walking tour+Last supper". THIS IS ALWAYS THE MEETING POINT FOR OPTION "Last supper visit only". Meet Florencetown guide in front of Santa Maria delle Grazie Church, 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
What To Expect
Walk with your guide around the corridors and halls as you hear the little-known stories and secrets behind the works of art. The Uffizi Gallery is home to a wealth of Western art that spans the Middle Ages to the Renaissance and beyond. Highlights include the panel painting of Doni Tondo by Michelangelo and The Birth of Venus by Botticelli, alongside masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Giotto, and more.
Besides learning about the art, you’ll discover the gallery’s history, too. Hear how the Uffizi building was commissioned by Cosimo I de’ Medici as a workplace for the Florence magistrates, but the site gradually turned into an art gallery as more paintings and sculptures were amassed.
After 2.5 hours of exploring with your guide, your tour ends inside the Uffizi Gallery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
- Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE NOTE: in order to purchase the Cenacolo tickets, we kindly need to receive in advance the names of all participants (accordingly to the ID card).
- PLEASE NOTE: Walking tour and food tasting included ONLY in WALK&LAST SUPPER Option
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms