Are you interested in?
Milan Duomo Tours
217 Tours & Activities
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
574 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Take a 2-hour guided tour of the beautiful Milan Duomo and its rooftop with a skip-the-line ticket. This tour is great for families with kids and is packed with educational games and activities for everyone to enjoy. Learn about the history of this famous cathedral and avoid the long lines to make the most of your time at the cathedral.
- Take a 2-hour guided tour of the Duomo Cathedral and its rooftop
- Enjoy games and activities for the whole family as you learn about the Duomo
- Skip the long lines and head straight inside to explore this Gothic church
- Receive a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Professional art historian guide
Professional kids friendly guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Milan Duomo and Rooftop Tour for Kids and Families?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Milan Duomo and Rooftop Tour for Kids and Families?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Part of the tour is to visit the roof, which I highly recommend." See review
Product code: 51738P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingMilanArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Casa MilanVicolungo The Style OutletsBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Serravalle Designer OutletQC TermemilanoCodex AtlanticusChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Quadrilatero d'OroCorso Buenos AiresLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Piazza Gae AulentiMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Ticinese