Explore our promoted experiences
- Milan Duomo tour led by an expert guide
- Skip past the lines with priority access during a weekend or weekday tour
- Marvel at the flamboyant Gothic design, with its abundance of spires and statues
- Explore the vast interior and the crypt
- Learn about the history of Milan and its majestic cathedral from a professional, licensed guide
- Uncover hidden symbols of the cathedral and hear the legends associated with the much-loved landmark
Departure & Return
Duomo Square n.4 (under the arches next to 12 OZ Coffee Joint). Meet the Guide 15 minutes before the starting time.
What To Expect
Follow your guide right past the lines on this skip-the-line tour, entering the dimly-lit cathedral. Learn about some of the lesser-known architectural and design features—including some symbols that are usually associated with paganism—as well as some of the cathedral’s prominent elements.
See paintings, sculptures, and stained glass windows decorating the vast interior space—the largest cathedral in Italy—and hear how Milan’s Duomo fits into the city’s history. Go beneath the Duomo floor into the crypt below the altar to see the tomb of Saint Charles Borromeo, a 16th-century archbishop of Milan.
The tour finishes back outside the cathedral in Piazza Duomo.
Note that you’ll need to choose either a weekend or weekday departure. This tour does not include a visit to the Duomo rooftop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.Dress code: shoulders and knees have to be covered to enter inside the churches.
- It is FORBIDDEN to introduce inside Duomo food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and everything that can be used as blunt weapon.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veditalia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "A must during the visit, even though there was no line when we were there." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews