Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the architectural and historical beauty of Milan
- Includes special access tickets to the Last Supper and Milan Duomo
- Receive a guided tour of the Last Supper
- Proceeds at a leisurely pace suitable for most people
Departure & Return
This tour meets in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, at the right hand corner of the façade of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (when facing the church). Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie is located is just off Corso Magenta, where it intersects Via Bernardino Zenale.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, this tour is wheelchair accessible with some difficulties. However, we advise clients to contact Walks Customer Service Team to make further arrangements.
- Near public transportation
- Please note that ‘The Last Supper’ is held inside a still-active convent and, as such, it is required that all visitors cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside. There will usually be a full 30 people inside the room at the time.
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must provide the full name of everyone visiting the Last Supper at the time of the booking. Should you fail to provide these, your reservation will be canceled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms