Are you interested in?
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
574 Tours & Activities
168 Tours & Activities
On the Water
9 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Soak up the dramatic scenery and opulent ambiance at Lake Como: this private day trip from Milan takes all the hassle out of visiting the popular resort destination. In the morning, meet your guide and depart by train to the city of Como. Upon arrival, go for a walking tour of its immaculate scenery, see local highlights like the Como Cathedral, and more. Next, travel by ferry to the Villa Carlotta, a historical landmark that’s now home to an art gallery. At day’s end, return to Milan.
- Leave the planning to someone else on this Lake Como day trip
- Round-trip transit from Milan via train is included in the tour cost
- Explore with just a private guide for company on this intimate tour
- Tour Como, visit the Villa Carlotta, explore Lake Como by boat, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Train tickets from Milan to Como and back
Departure & Return
Departure PointExcelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Milan, Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Milan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip from Milan to Lake Como with Cruise Villa Carlotta Hotel Pickup?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 89407P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursDay CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanRail Tours - LombardyDay Cruises - LombardyWater Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyRail Tours - FernoDay Cruises - FernoWater Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoRail Tours - Lake ComoDay Cruises - Lake ComoWater Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Via della SpigaArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Vicolungo The Style OutletsBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Piazza FontanaLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Museo del NovecentoChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Vicolo dei LavandaiPiazza Mercanti Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Navigli DistrictSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Codex Atlanticus