2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a stroll around Milan’s Porta Nuova district and discover some of the city’s newer buildings and landmarks on a 2.5-hour tour. See modern buildings such as Palazzo Lombardia, the Diamond Tower, the famous Vertical Forest as well as some beautiful art installations. After you work up an appetite, head to the famed Eataly eatery for a 1-hour food tasting of delicious Italian dishes and treats.
- Take a 2.5-hour walking tour of Milan’s modern Porta Nuova district
- See modern landmarks like the Palazzo Lombardia and Vertical Forest
- Sample delicious Italian dishes and treats at a 1-hour tasting in Eataly
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests per tour
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (max 15 participants)
Radio system (from 10 participants)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting point:
Underground Station GIOIA M2 (Via Melchiorre Gioia, 31)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except infant (0-5)
- Please advise in case of food allergies or intolerances
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keys of Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71971P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanWalking Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - FernoWalking Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoCategory
Piazza FontanaPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Codex AtlanticusLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)TicineseLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaBranca Tower (Torre Branca)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Vicolo dei LavandaiPalazzo LombardiaColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Museo del NovecentoQuadrilatero d'OroNavigli DistrictVicolungo The Style OutletsLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Via Monte Napoleone