- Book a Milan bike tour online to reserve your preferred date and time
- Ride a quality Rossignol bike through the parks and streets of Milan
- Enjoy use of a provided cycle helmet and complimentary bottled water
- Cycle in a small group that’s capped at just 10 people per tour
Departure & Return
metro stations: Moscova (M2) - once out just continue on Via della Moscova and you will reach n.26 after 400 m Turati (M3) - once out continue on via Turati towards Via della Moscova, then turn left and you will reach .26 after 400 m
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- most travellers can partecipate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- a brand new Rossignoli bike will be used for the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Allride
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff