2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keep everyone happy with this family-friendly Milan tour that focuses on the fun side of the city’s landmarks. After checking out the curiosities of Milan Duomo, you’ll learn about Leonardo da Vinci who adopted the city as his hometown, then visit the “talking stones” of Piazza Mercanti and the courtyards of Castello Sforzesco. Trivia, treasure hunts, and quizzes complete the fun.
- Discover Milan and its highlights with a child-friendly guide
- Choose from a morning or afternoon start time to suit your schedule
- Treat the kids with a complimentary gadget to take home as a souvenir
- Find quirky sights as you explore Piazza della Scala and Piazza Mercanti
Saved to wishlist!
Gadget for kids
Entrance fees to Sforza Castle Museums (the visit include only courtyards)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 1 adult and 1 child per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan Sightseeing Walking Tour for Kids and Families with Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Milan Sightseeing Walking Tour for Kids and Families with Local Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoArt Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Via della SpigaLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Fidenza VillageBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)QC TermemilanoPalazzo LombardiaPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)StresaChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Quadrilatero d'OroLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Corso Buenos AiresPorta NuovaVicolungo The Style OutletsChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)