- Informative, friendly and professional art-historian guide
- All entrance fees included as an added convenince
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Skip-the-line admission allows for quicker entry and more time exploring
Departure & Return
Meet the coordinator and the guide in front of the entrance to the Last Supper Museum (door with flags).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to increased security measures bags of any size, food and drinks are NOT allowed inside the Last Supper Museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, for the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Age City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.