- Food tour of Milan’s Brera neighborhood
- Enjoy multiple food stops in beloved local eateries around Brera
- Sample classic Milanese dishes and other Italian specialties
- Learn about the history of each dish and the city from your guide
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at Panificio Pattini Via Solferino, 5, 20121 Milan. The closest underground station is "Lanza-Brera", which is a 5 minute walk away. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at multiple restaurants, cafes, and markets to sample local delights. Tastings vary depending on what's in season, but some likely dishes include melanzane alla parmigiana (baked eggplant with Parmesan and tomatoes), mondeghili meatballs, and traditional Milan dishes. Along with local favorites, enjoy samplings of popular Italian treats like gelato and cannoli, or melt-in-your-mouth slivers of culatello—a prized Parma ham.
Then sample craft beer and a traditional Northern Italian aperitivo.
Conclude the tour in central Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable shoes and dress are recommended
- Guests must be at least 18 years to participate in wine/alcohol tastings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Milan Food Walking Tour of Brera.