- Travel with ease around Milan on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- See the city at a pace that suits you with a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket
- Explore a total of three different routes that cover all the main attractions
- Enjoy magnificent views from the open-top double-decker bus
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
The route for Line A, the red line, includes the Milan Duomo (Cathedral), the 14th-century Castello Sforzesco and the renowned La Scala opera house, one of the most famous theaters in the world. The entire loop of Line A takes 90 minutes.
The route for Line B, the blue line, includes the skyscrapers of Palazzo Lombardia, the Porta Venezia (one of the historic city gates) and the Santa Maria delle Grazie church, in which Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” fresco can be seen.
The route for Line C, the green line, includes the massive San Siro football (soccer) stadium, the Monumental Cemetery and a stop near the shopping quarter around Via Montenapoleone.
With your hop-on hop-off ticket good for either 24 or 48 hours (you choose the option), explore Milan at your own pace, getting off the bus at any stop you like to see an attraction or simply do some shopping. What’s more, the three routes mentioned are connected, so it’s no trouble at all to switch from one to the other in order to cover more ground in the whole city of Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Milan City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.