- 2.5-hour guided beer walking tour of Milan
- Sample four traditional Italian craft beers
- Learn about microbrewing from the guide and Italy’s enthusiastic young brewers
- See the historical Vicolo dei Lavandai and marvel at the gates of Porta Ticinese
- Capture stunning views of the Navigli canals, one of the most memorable areas of Milan
- Nibble on savory Italian foods and learn about Italian food culture from the guide
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at Panificio Pattini Via Solferino, 5, 20121 Milan. The closest underground station is "Lanza-Brera", which is a 5 minute walk away. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests under the age of 18 may not consume alcohol on the tour.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Evening Food Tour with Wine Tasting in Milan.