Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Lugano and enjoy free time to see the elegant Swiss city as you wish
- Shop for Swiss chocolate or visit Santa Maria degli Angioli to see Renaissance artwork
- Enjoy transport by air-conditioned coach from Milan
- Visit the beautiful town of Bellagio, also known as 'the pearl of Lake Como'
Departure & Return
At Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station, in front of the main entrance. Facing the Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station Main Entrance, the meeting point is on the left side just outside the station, next to the stairs and under the covered portico. Arriving by metro (green-line): Take the M2 (green-line) train to Garibaldi. Make your way to the train station main entrance. The meeting point is on the left side just outside the station, next to the stairs and under the covered portico.
What To Expect
Marvel at the luxury real estate while you glide along the water, passing glamorous, celebrity-owned villas. Learn about some of the famous properties from your guide, and hear about the area’s history. Return to land to purchase lunch and discover the picturesque town of Bellagio on your own.
Afterward, reunite with your driver and continue over the Swiss border to the Italian-speaking town of Lugano. Soak up additional time here to explore independently, browsing the local shops for Swiss chocolate, fine luxury goods, and clothes, or checking out the scene by the lake. For a little art and culture, admire Bernardino Luini’s Renaissance masterpiece, 'Passion and Crucifixion,' with a visit to the Chiesa di Santa Maria degli Angioli.
After a full day of sightseeing, return to Milan with your guide in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most guests will not be required to have a Visa to enter Switzerland; a passport will be sufficient to enter the Country. Please check this website (https://goo.gl/uKUFA5) for more information, and to determine if you may need a Visa (choose your country by selecting the first letter i.e “U” for United States.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.