- Cook a 4-course Italian meal in the home of an experienced chef and sommelier
- Learn to make classic Italian dishes such as gnocchi, risotto or veal
- Make a decadent dessert such as tiramisu, panna cotta, gelato or chocolate cake
- Small-group class limited to six people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Address: Piazza VI Febbraio, 22 20145 Milan (CityLife) Directions: Number 22 is next to the coffee shop “L’altro bar”.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Make four traditional dishes, the menu depending on what is in season. All the ingredients are purchased at the local market.
Start making the course, which will be homemade risotto, pasta or gnocchi. Then move on to making the second course, a heart meat or vegetable dish such as ossobuco (braised veal), saltimbocca (veal and prosciutto) or a frittata. Top off your classic Italian meal with a dessert such as tiramisu, gelato, panna cotta, fruit cake or chocolate cake.
When the entire meal has been completed, the tasty phase begins: pull up a chair to the table and indulge in your four-course meal. Sip wine which has been selected to complement the food you're eating. At the end of the meal, get an extra perk up with a shot of Italian espresso.
Then leave the chef's home with a booklet of the recipes you prepared that day, as well as a certificate acknowledging your participation in the class.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise of any allergies or food restrictions before the class starts
- For your safety, you are strongly advised to wear comfortable closed-toe shoes (no flip flops or high heels)
- Please do not wear jewelry (particularly rings, watches and bracelets) and, if possible, no nail polish
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cook in Milano
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Best Cooking Class in Milan with lunch.