Explore our promoted experiences
- Save time by skipping the line to enter Il Duomo
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to best suit your schedule
- Get insights into the history and architecture of the Duomo from your guide
- Tour is 1-hour long but can be flexible if you have a lot of questions
Departure & Return
Our starting point is at Piazza Duomo, 21, beetwen the Camparino coffe shop and the pharmacy. Our coordinator and our Tour Guide. will welcome costumers holding a Viator/TripAdvisor sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leonardo's Last Supper tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience