3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide at disposal
everything not marked under "included"
Departure & Return
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 1, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RIVERSIDE GUIDE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the Best of Milan by Tram!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the Best of Milan by Tram!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover the Best of Milan by Tram!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursTrolley Tours Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMilanShore Excursions - LombardyCity Tours - LombardyTrolley Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyPorts of Call Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyShore Excursions - FernoCity Tours - FernoTrolley Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoPorts of Call Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoShore Excursions - Lake ComoCity Tours - Lake ComoTrolley Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoPorts of Call Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Piazza Gae AulentiQuadrilatero d'OroLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Navigli DistrictLeonardo3 Museum10 Corso ComoChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Porta NuovaVicolo dei LavandaiLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Codex AtlanticusBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Vicolungo The Style OutletsPiazza Mercanti Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology