8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
• Train Tickets from Milan to Varenna and from Como to Milan
• Professional Guide full day at disposal
• Cruise from Varenna to Bellagio and Como ( 2h30m)
pick up from your hotel ( on request)
Departure & Return
Central Station area , Central Station area, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
near the Burgerking inside the station at the first level
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day tour from Milan: Lake Como & Bellagio with Cruise in a Small-group tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day tour from Milan: Lake Como & Bellagio with Cruise in a Small-group tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day tour from Milan: Lake Como & Bellagio with Cruise in a Small-group tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day tour from Milan: Lake Como & Bellagio with Cruise in a Small-group tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day tour from Milan: Lake Como & Bellagio with Cruise in a Small-group tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursRomantic ToursDay CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMilanRail Tours - LombardyRomantic Tours - LombardyDay Cruises - LombardyWater Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyRail Tours - FernoRomantic Tours - FernoDay Cruises - FernoWater Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoRail Tours - Lake ComoRomantic Tours - Lake ComoDay Cruises - Lake ComoWater Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Piazza Gae AulentiVicolo dei LavandaiLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Vicolungo The Style OutletsAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Fidenza VillagePoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Museo del NovecentoAutodromo Nazionale MonzaCorso Buenos AiresPalazzo LombardiaLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Branca Tower (Torre Branca)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Porta NuovaNavigli DistrictRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Serravalle Designer Outlet