- Skip the crowded Vatican for lesser-known religious sites intimately related to the history of Roman Christianity
- Unlike at the Vatican, you won’t have trouble keeping up or speaking with your guide
- Visit the St. Clemente and St. John Lateran basilicas, and the Holy Stairs
- Don’t tire yourself out walking: the three sites are all within 10 minutes of each other
Departure & Return
Milano Centrale Railway Station: The assistant will wait for customers in front of Feltrinelli Bookshop (the one located on the same floor of the arrival platforms, INSIDE MILANO CENTRALE Station). Customers will need to reach the meeting point directly, 30 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Italia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience