- Go beyond a basic Lake Como tour on this alpine adventure
- Explore the lakeshore village of Varenna and dine in Valtellina with an optional lunch
- Ride the Bernina Express train up glaciers and into the Swiss Alps
- Hop off for a short walk enjoying summit views
Departure & Return
Meeting point is inside the central station. We will send detailed instructions before the tour date!
- Meeting point by the ferry boat pier in Varenna at 09:30 am - If Departing from Menaggio (Como) take the 15 minute ride ferry boat to Varenna for the 09:30 am meeting point - If Departing from Como: take the 07:30 am boat to Varenna for the 09:30 am meeting point by the pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Near public transportation
- JUST IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER WE RESERVE THE RIGHT EITHER TO CANCEL THE TOUR (WITH REFUND) OR IF WE OPERATE NOT TO REACH THE HIGHEST POINT DOING ONLY A PARTIAL RIDE OF THE BERNINA TRAIN
- THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION FOR THE ENTRY IN SWITZERLAND AND RETURN TO ITALY REQUIRES COVID-19 GREEN CERTIFICATE OR SWAB DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND TO FILL IN SIMPLE ONLINE FORMS
- EACH PASSENGER HAS TO CARRY A VALID PASSPORT
- BRING WITH YOU A LIGHT SWEATHER OR JACKET AND, IN THE WINTER, HEAVY JACKET AND GOOD SHOES
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY LUCAfromITALY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "For those of you with motion sickness, please be careful during the return car ride." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews