Are you interested in?
61 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
137 Tours & Activities
176 Tours & Activities
10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the fantastic flavors and scenery of northern Italy’s Valtellina region with this private day trip from Milan. Ride the private car north to the Italian Alps, where you’ll meet your guide on the shores of beautiful Lake Como for a walking tour of Varenna, a charming fishing village. Then travel in a private vehicle to Valtellina to explore its historic villages where you will have the opportunity to stop for an optional lunch in a typical restaurant. In addition, you may choose to partake in an optional wine tasting before returning back to Lake Como.
- Private, full-day trip from Milan to the alpine Valtellina region
- Enjoy a scenic private car ride north to the shores of beautiful Lake Como
- Take a guided walking tour the lakeside village Varenna
- Enjoy an authentic Italian lunch at a local restaurant
- Learn about traditional winemaking techniques with a vineyard tour
- Taste Valtellina wines paired with salami and cheeses
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Private Driver/professional Guide
Round trip train ticket Milan-Varenna
Air-conditioned car, van or mini bus
Wine tasting (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Via Vittor Pisani, 31, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
2: 23829 Varenna LC, Italy
3: 22017 Menaggio, Province of Como, Italy
4: 22100 Como, Province of Como, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking are required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Maximum of 14 travelers
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LUCAfromITALY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Lake Como and surrounding wine region tour from Milan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Lake Como and surrounding wine region tour from Milan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Lake Como and surrounding wine region tour from Milan?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Lake Como and surrounding wine region tour from Milan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "For the spa, all you need is a swimsuit, they provided everything else!" See review
Product code: 7427P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursPub ToursWine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanLake ComoBergamoFood Tours - LombardyBus Tours - LombardyPub Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyFood Tours - FernoBus Tours - FernoPub Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoBus Tours - Lake ComoPub Tours - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoCategory
Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Corso Buenos AiresBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Piazza Gae AulentiMuseo del NovecentoChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Serravalle Designer OutletAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Leonardo3 Museum10 Corso ComoMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Palazzo LombardiaPiazza Mercanti