- Round-trip shuttle bus transport from Miami to Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise, Florida
- Skip the hassle of driving and parking and spend a full day at one of the largest shopping malls in the country!
- Browse more than 350 stores including Nordstrom Rack, Bloomingdale’s and the Gap Outlet
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures available seven days a week
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: 305 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, Fl 33139 Meeting Times: 9:00 AM 10:15 AM 12:00 PM
What To Expect
Make the most of 5-8 hours of free time to shop ‘til you drop, enjoying bargains at discount outlets and high-end goods at designer stores. Discover Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom Saks Fifth Avenue, Calvin Klein and more alongside the luxurious big-name brands like Burberry, Tourneau and Gucci.
When hunger strikes (or your feet just need a rest), take a break in one of the many on-site restaurants. The Rainforest Café, The Cheesecake Factory and Burger King are just a few examples of eateries inside the mall.
Later, board your shuttle bus and finish your day with a drop-off in the Miami Beach area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bus Departs to Sawgrass Mills Mall: 9:00 AM
- Return Times: 5:00 PM
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Double Decker
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized