8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Location Name: Marseille port of cruise terminal Return Location: Returns to original departure point
Departure PointMarseille port of cruise terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DOMITIA TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31494P41
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Arles Les Baux de Provence and Saint Remy de Provence
2 hours 25 minutes
7 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Fort Saint-JeanRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Calanque de Sormiou La CornicheCentre de la Vieille ChariteCap CanailleCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Fontaine CastellaneCalanque d’En-VauMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Vallon des AuffesFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)