1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY COLORBÜS MARSEILLE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marseille multi-stop double-decker bus tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Marseille multi-stop double-decker bus tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marseille multi-stop double-decker bus tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarseilleHop on Hop Off - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceCity Tours - ProvenceAudio Guides - ProvenceHop on Hop Off - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneCity Tours - MarignaneAudio Guides - MarignaneHop on Hop Off - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCity Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceAudio Guides - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Cap CanailleLa CornicheVallon des AuffesPalais du PharoMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Fort Saint-JeanMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Centre de la Vieille ChariteMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Fontaine CastellaneMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Calanque d’En-VauPlace aux HuilesMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)