7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover one of France’s most storied winemaking regions, and enjoy a luxurious day out, when you book this private tour of Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Following morning pickup at your area hotel, set off in a comfortable vehicle. During the day, you’ll visit three different wineries, where you’ll learn about the grape varietals that go into Châteauneuf-du-Pape wines, will discover the region’s history, and will enjoy tutored tastings. You’ll also visit a traditional bistro for lunch (own expense).
- This tour offers a seamless passport to one of France’s top wine regions
- Round-trip transit from your area hotel makes logistics stress-free
- Visit three Châteauneuf-du-Pape wineries, and enjoy tours and tastings
- A private tour offers the most personal, relaxed way to explore
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
These are all private tours; so we are happy to coordinate with you a collection from another hotel or villa - just contact us when you reserve.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine tour of Châteauneuf du Pape, gastronomy, wines & joie de vivre private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine tour of Châteauneuf du Pape, gastronomy, wines & joie de vivre private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine tour of Châteauneuf du Pape, gastronomy, wines & joie de vivre private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 138969P10
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine tour of Châteauneuf du Pape, gastronomy, wines & joie de vivre private tour
7 to 8 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceFood Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceWine Tastings - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneFood Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneWine Tastings - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceFood Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceWine Tastings - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Calanque de Sormiou Cap CanaillePalais LongchampPlace aux HuilesCentre de la Vieille ChariteVallon des AuffesLa CornicheMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Fontaine CastellaneMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Calanque d’En-VauMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)