Are you interested in?
Calanques National Park (Parc National des Calanques) Tours
29 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
17 Tours & Activities
61 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the rugged landscape of Calanques National Park (Parc National des Calanques) just outside of Marseille on an electric bike tour. Soak up the coastal beauty of southern France as you traverse small paths and off-road trails that take you along the calanques, steep-walled inlets of limestone on the Mediterranean. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people and is suited for active people who can handle going off road on a bike, but with the motorized assistance, you won’t have to work too hard to make it to the top of the hills.
- Calanques National Park electric bike tour
- Enjoy an off-road experience outside of Marseille
- Admire the scenery of steep limestone cliffs against the Mediterranean Sea
- Let the motorized bike do most of the hard work for you
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people provides a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
3-hour small-group bike tour
Use of electric bicycle
Use of certified helmet
Bottle of water
Food and drink
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSouth Marseille
Return DetailsReturn to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 persons per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Maximum 9 persons per guide
- Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet
- Child price is available for the children who do not use an Electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price.
- Dress code: wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants’ heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY EVTT PROVENCE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 25660P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarseille4WD Tours - ProvenceSporting Events - ProvenceExtreme - ProvenceMountain Bike Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Provence4WD Tours - MarignaneSporting Events - MarignaneExtreme - MarignaneMountain Bike Tours - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - Marignane4WD Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceSporting Events - Aix-en-ProvenceExtreme - Aix-en-ProvenceMountain Bike Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Calanque d’En-VauFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Centre de la Vieille ChariteVallon des AuffesRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Fort Saint-JeanPalais LongchampMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Palais du PharoPlace aux HuilesMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Fontaine CastellaneCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Cap Canaille