Departure & Return
In front of the bus stop
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nearstation SRL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Urbino and Palazzo Ducale.