4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of materials and tools
For those who wish, shipping home of the object made
Departure & Return
Bottega dei Cocci , Via Montegrappa, 1, 61040 Fratte Rosa PU, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY magnetoUr experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during In the Bottega dei Cocci - Terracotta Laboratory?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during In the Bottega dei Cocci - Terracotta Laboratory?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during In the Bottega dei Cocci - Terracotta Laboratory?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
In the Bottega dei Cocci - Terracotta Laboratory
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Dining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMarcheCraft Classes - Ascoli PicenoDining Experiences - Ascoli PicenoCraft Classes - UmbriaDining Experiences - UmbriaCraft Classes - AbruzzoDining Experiences - AbruzzoCategory