4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Materials and tools used during the laboratory
Shipping the item home
Transfer between the shops charged to the traveler with his own vehicle
Departure & Return
Piazza San Giorgio , Piazza S. Giorgio, 61040 Fratte Rosa PU, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY magnetoUr experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Fratte Rosa with the Terracotta Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Fratte Rosa with the Terracotta Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Fratte Rosa with the Terracotta Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Fratte Rosa with the Terracotta Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Dining ExperiencesArt Classes Classes & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMarcheCraft Classes - Ascoli PicenoDining Experiences - Ascoli PicenoArt Classes - Ascoli PicenoCraft Classes - UmbriaDining Experiences - UmbriaArt Classes - UmbriaCraft Classes - AbruzzoDining Experiences - AbruzzoArt Classes - AbruzzoCategory