8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Granada’s incredible UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra with the help of a private guide during this half-day trip from Marbella. Travel back in time 600 years to the era of Muslim Spain, as your expert guide helps you explore the intricate stonework, detailed ceilings, and lush gardens of this famous military fortress turned royal palace.
- Explore Granada's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace with a private guide
- Learn about the history of this military fortress turned royal palace, dating to the 9th century
- Admire the Alhambra's intricate stonework, detailed ceilings and Muslim-style architecture
- No large groups of strangers to distract you on this private tour
- Included entrance fees and round-trip transport from Marbella or Málaga
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups over 7 pax
Alhambra Entry tickets
Food and drinks