2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The UNESCO–listed city of Mantua boasts a colorful history dating back to the Middle Ages, with hidden secrets round every corner. On this walking tour, follow a guide through the Old Town to the city’s top attractions and architectural landmarks, and learn what makes Mantua so special. Wander from the Ducal Palace’s pretty courtyards to the medieval Piazza Broletto, and listen as your guide brings Mantua’s past to life.
- Explore Mantua’s Old Town with your guide to lead the way
- Discover top attractions including the Ducal Palace and Piazza Broletto
- Find out why this historic city is now UNESCO–listed
- Gain insight into thousands of years of Italian history
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tour Service Only
In Mantua city centre: no tickets are required with exception of the Theatre Bibiena where a ticket costs € 2,00/each.
Entrance ticket for the Ducal palace € 12,00/each. People under 18 can enter free.
From March to June and from September to October reservations are necessary.
Reservation fee costs € 1,50/each.
In Palazzo Te: Entrance ticket for the Te Palace costs € 12,00/each. People over 65 it costs € 9,00/each Palazzo Te is at the other side of the city centre you can reach it on foot, by bus or taxi. A taxi ride costs about € 10,00 - 15,00/each, a bus ticket about € 1,50/each
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tiziana Portioli
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mantova Centro Storico - Tour a piedi con Guida Privata?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mantova Centro Storico - Tour a piedi con Guida Privata?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Mantova Centro Storico - Tour a piedi con Guida Privata?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mantova Centro Storico - Tour a piedi con Guida Privata?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mantova Centro Storico - Tour a piedi con Guida Privata
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMantuaCity Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyCategory