1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Purchase your tickets in advance for the Mantua Ducal Palace, which saves valuable vacation time waiting in line. With ticket in hand, you can breeze past the line to buy entry and get to exploring. Move at your own pace and learn about the complex of buildings, featuring 500 rooms, built from the 14th to the 17th centuries.
- Entrance ticket to Mantua Ducal Palace
- Learn about the history of the palace and its art collection
- Self-guided tour lets you travel at your own pace
- Save time waiting in line with prepaid tickets
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalazzo Ducale, Piazza Sordello 40, 46100, Mantua Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must print and present your confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the time of your visit
- The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mantua Ducal Palace Entry Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mantua Ducal Palace Entry Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mantua Ducal Palace Entry Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mantua Ducal Palace Entry Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14982P66
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMantuaAttractions & Museums - LombardyMuseum Tickets & Passes - LombardyCategory