5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Caminito del Rey (King’s Path) crosses the Guadalhorce River more than 300 feet (100 meters) above the canyon floor. On this adventurous tour from Malaga, your local guide will help you safely navigate the 4-mile (7-km) route as you take in views once only available to experienced rock climbers.
- Hike the Caminito del Rey the safe and fun way, with a guide
- Views of the surrounding landscape from a suspended boardwalk
- Swap slow public transit for transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Convenient meeting point at Maria Zambrano Railway Station in Malaga
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
C. Héroe de Sostoa, 2, 29002 Málaga, Spain
Nuestro guía estará identificado.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not allowed for children under 8
- Sticks are not allowed
- Not recomended for travelers with movility problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY TRAVELNATURA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
5 to 6 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMalagaBus Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaBus Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
El Torcal del Antequera Tours & TicketsGuadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce) Tours & TicketsMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga) Tours & TicketsGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro) Tours & TicketsCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes) Tours & TicketsCarmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen) Tours & TicketsAtarazanas Market Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Benalmádena Tours & TicketsCAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga) Tours & TicketsReservatauro Ronda Tours & TicketsMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino) Tours & TicketsMalaga Alcazaba Tours & TicketsAutomobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda) Tours & TicketsMálaga English Cemetery Tours & TicketsState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso) Tours & TicketsRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro) Tours & TicketsMalaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess) Tours & TicketsMuseum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Merced Tours & TicketsPalmeral de las Sorpresas Tours & Tickets