7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the wine culture and history in Spain, along with its Muslim past, on this guided tour. Drive to a wine cellar in Cómpeta to learn about and try Muscat wine. Then head to Sayalonga to enjoy an Andalusian lunch made with local products. Afterward, visit the narrowest street in Andalusia and walk through the village.
- This tour is a good option for foodies and wine lovers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Torre del Mar to Nerja included
- Group size is limited to 8 people for more personalized attention
- Lunch with a drink is included in the tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8
Official guide (which also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
Guided tour in Torrox
Visit to a wine cellar in Cómpeta (wine-tasting included)
Guided tour in Cómpeta
Lunch: menu + 1 drink per person (please let us know if you have any special request or allergies)
Any other expenses non-related to the activity
Any other aspect not mentioned above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please get in touch with us one day before of your tour in order to confirm you your exact pick up
time. We guarantee pick-up and drop-off service on the customers' accommodations from Nerja to
Torre del Mar. Other pick-up points must be discussed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dog friendly trip: If you want to bring your dog please contact us in advance
- Bring comfortable shoes and with enthusiasm to walk
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it
- Bring a water bottle along with you
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sun screen. Most of our trips outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oletrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sun and Wine Route - Small group, wine tasting and lunch included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sun and Wine Route - Small group, wine tasting and lunch included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sun and Wine Route - Small group, wine tasting and lunch included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sun and Wine Route - Small group, wine tasting and lunch included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sun and Wine Route - Small group, wine tasting and lunch included
7 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeCosta del SolMalagaFood Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaFood Tours - MarbellaWine Tastings - MarbellaFood Tours - BenahavisWine Tastings - BenahavisCategory
Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal) Tours & TicketsBasílica de Santa María de la Victoria Tours & TicketsMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino) Tours & TicketsSacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga) Tours & TicketsMalagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta) Tours & TicketsAutomobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda) Tours & TicketsGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro) Tours & TicketsEl Caminito del Rey Tours & TicketsMalaga Alcazaba Tours & TicketsMálaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga) Tours & TicketsRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro) Tours & TicketsCentre Pompidou Málaga Tours & TicketsState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso) Tours & TicketsPeña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Merced Tours & TicketsCarmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen) Tours & TicketsPalmeral de las Sorpresas Tours & TicketsMalaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga) Tours & TicketsReservatauro Ronda Tours & TicketsConstitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion) Tours & Tickets