- All entrance fees included; no hidden costs
- Private tour means personalized attention and a flexible itinerary
- Guide provides navigation and engaging commentary
- Use of helmet included for the utmost safety
Departure & Return
Outside the entrance of "Kiosko" restaurant
It's a linear route. The hiking route finishes at the parking area of Caminito del Rey located in "El Chorro" district in Alora village. From that point participants must keep walking straight (10 minutes) for reaching the bus stop (it costs about 1.5€ per person) and go back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be over 8 years old. Not allowed for children less than 8 years old.
- The opening of the walkway depends on good weather conditions. The Caminito del Rey Board can decide to close the walkway due to security reasons. If that happens, we will propose you to do something different in the nearby, come back the following day or partially or total refund (Total refund if the cancellation is up to one day before the tour date or partial refund if Caminito del Rey Board decides to close the walkway on the tour date).
- Near public transportation
- Security protocol to prevent COVID-19: IT IS MANDATORY TO USE THE MASK TO ACCESS TO THE ACTIVITY.
- Always follow the instructions of both the organization's staff/ tour guide and the information indicated on the signs or posters.
- SAFETY DISTANCE: In static, the distance between people will be 2 meters between people or family groups; In motion, the recommended distance will be 5 meters between people or family groups.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are in doubt about having them: Should contact the relevant health institution in your area, not attending the reserved visit unless the health personnel consulted, let you to perform it. You can call emergencies (112) to be assisted and follow the appropriate health instructions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience