Explore our promoted experiences
- First-time and returning visitors will enjoy this comprehensive tour
- This tour is a great way to visit five white villages in Andalusia
- Lunch includes one drink per person
- Round-trip transportation between Nerja and Torre del Mar included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dog friendly trip: If you want to bring your dog please contact us in advance
- Bring comfortable shoes and with enthusiasm to walk
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it
- Bring a water bottle along with you
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sun screen. Most of our trips outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oletrips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms