- Sunset cruise and restaurant dinner at Malaga Port
- Board a shared catamaran to cruise along Malaga’s shores
- Choose to sip a glass of Champagne or soda as you watch the sunset
- Enjoy a post-cruise dinner at a Port restaurant
- 3-course meal, with choice of starters and mains, plus dessert and beverages
- All year-round departures at different times according to season
Departure & Return
"Mundo Marino" Cruises: Paseo del Muelle Uno. Port of Málaga (in the corner between Pier One and Pier Two). Dinner at “Lounge Bar Plaza” Restaurant: Paseo del Muelle Uno (Pier One), Venue 54. Port of Málaga.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Special Sunset departures with live music and lighting are carried out on Wednesday and Fridays, from May to September
- You can choose the option with priority access to the mesh over the sea, during July and August.
- Both activities must be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on the catamaran
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended
- Upon completion of your cruise, go to the restaurant for dinner. The restaurant is situated 400 meters and around a 5-minute walk away from the disembarkation point.
- You will not be permitted inside the restaurant if you are only partially clothed or wearing wet clothes. Dress code is informal
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-3 years go free, meal not included. They pay the place on the mesh if you choose this option.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Alcoholic drinks: minimum age 18 years
- 24-hour prior to activity you will need to pre-order a vegetarian menu (contact the local supplier to request).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience