2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
Departure & Return
C. Ángel Ganivet, 1, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY TopSegway - Malaga
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Best of Malaga in 2 Hours on a Segway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Best of Malaga in 2 Hours on a Segway?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Best of Malaga in 2 Hours on a Segway?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Best of Malaga in 2 Hours on a Segway
3 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMalagaCity Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaSegway Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaSegway Tours - MarbellaCity Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisSegway Tours - BenahavisCategory
Atarazanas MarketEl Torcal del AntequeraMalaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Centre Pompidou Málaga