Explore our promoted experiences
- See Málaga attractions with ease, on a fun electric bike
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride through the city and up Mt. Gibralfaro
- Small group of 10 participants or fewer
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures, with electric bike, helmet, and reflective vest included
Departure & Return
In Soho district, Malaga center.
What To Expect
Then, set off behind your guide, keeping to a leisurely pace so you can admire the sights. Delve into Málaga’s historical heart, pedaling by stately buildings and making photo stops on route.
Pause at Málaga Cathedral and the Roman Theatre, and see the elegant Plaza de la Merced, including the house that was Picasso’s childhood home.
Next, ride through an enchanting forest up to Mount Gibralfaro, the wooded hill above Málaga. Visit the viewpoint to absorb the bird’s-eye views, and then trace the walls of the 11th-century Alcazaba down to the seafront.
Cruise past Málaga’s beaches to enjoy more views and refreshments (own expense).
Afterward, coast to the port lighthouse. Then, cycle around the Muelle Uno shopping center and beautiful Palmeral de las Sorpresas, a waterfront promenade with gardens and fountains, before your tour finishes in or near the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight 100kg
- Minimum weight 40kg
- Kart and baby seats available for kids less than 35kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You don´t need to be an expert rider but you have to know to ride a bicycle
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY EbikeMalaga
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We booked an early morning tour which worked out great because it was cooler and there streets were not busy." See review