Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Cordoba from Costa del Sol
- Discover the beauty of Cordoba—the capital of Moorish Spain for 300 years
- Take in views of the city on a panoramic sightseeing tour and see the Roman Bridge and the Synagogue
- Visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba (Mezquita) on a guided tour
- Enjoy a guided walking tour the Jewish Quarter and Cordoba city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Have free time in the city center to explore more on your own
Departure & Return
Hotel Natali, Hoyo street nº28
Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
Bus stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
McDonald's bus stop, Avenida Litoral nº4
What To Expect
Embark on a panoramic guided tour of the city and listen as your guide offers fascinating insight into the cultural melting pot that comprises Cordoba; cruise past the Roman Bridge and the Jewish Quarter, with its ancient Synagogue, and go inside the renowned Great Mosque (Mezquita) to see the most famous monument of the Islamic West.
Disembark and begin a guided walking tour of the Jewish Quarter, located in the historical heart of Cordoba; navigate the alluring labyrinth of streets and delve into the city’s important Jewish heritage as your guide offers compelling narration.
After your walking tour, enjoy some leisurely free time to sample Spanish specialties in a local restaurant (own expense). Sated, reconvene with your guide for a sightseeing tour of typical Andalucian patios and gardens, and then return to your coach for the relaxing journey back to Costa del Sol.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- There are other pickup points in the cities detailed above. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details at 0034 95 210 5996. From Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the duration of the tour is estimated and it can vary depending on the pick up point.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms