7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip bus ticket
City center walking tour
Panoramic view of the city
(if option is selected) Skip the line bracelet to visit up to 7 monuments of the city on your own
(if option is selected) Zip-line ticket for one jump at the longest urban zip-line in Europe.
Hotel pickup & Drop off
Departure & Return
C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
VPT TOURS Office
28008 Madrid, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Web Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toledo in a nutshell?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Toledo in a nutshell?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Toledo in a nutshell?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toledo in a nutshell?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Toledo in a nutshell
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoFull-day Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaFull-day Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaFull-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Madrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río) Tours & TicketsCibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles) Tours & TicketsThyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Aire Tours & TicketsCampo de Fútbol de Vallecas Tours & TicketsLas Rozas Village Tours & TicketsMuseum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid) Tours & TicketsMadrid Teleférico (Teleférico de Madrid) Tours & TicketsPlaza de Oriente Tours & TicketsGeomineral Museum (Museo Geominero) Tours & TicketsLas Tablas Flamenco Tours & TicketsRoyal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices) Tours & TicketsCerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés) Tours & TicketsLa Esquina del Bernabeu Tours & TicketsCasa de Campo Tours & TicketsSan Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel) Tours & TicketsCafe de Chinitas Tours & TicketsMuseo de Falúas Reales Tours & TicketsTemple of Debod (Templo de Debod) Tours & Tickets