8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Savor the many flavors of Toledo, one of Spain’s most picturesque cities, during this 8-hour sightseeing tour with included lunch. Walk the ancient streets of Toledo to visit the Primate Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, the El Greco painting ‘The Burial of Count Orgaz’ in the Church of St. Tomé and the Synagogue of Saint Maria la Blanca. Continue with a scenic bus tour across the river from the city, and a visit to a ‘damascening’ metalwork factory. Finish your day with a tasty lunch. A guide and hotel pickup are also covered.
- Explore the rich history of Toledo during a walking tour with included lunch
- Get a sense for the Christian, Jewish and Muslim inhabitants that have coexisted for centuries in this ancient city
- Explore Toledo's numerous churches, mosques, and synagogues
- Admire the famous El Greco painting 'The Burial of Count Orgaz’ in the Church of St. Tomé
- Savor a tasty included lunch in Toledo before returning to Madrid
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip Madrid Toledo by bus
Tour guide (bilingual)
Visit of a Damascene handcraft workshop
Panoramic view of the city
Departure & Return
C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Pl. de España, Madrid, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VPT Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toledo Full Day Tour from Madrid Including Cathedral admission & Tourist Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Toledo Full Day Tour from Madrid Including Cathedral admission & Tourist Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Toledo Full Day Tour from Madrid Including Cathedral admission & Tourist Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toledo Full Day Tour from Madrid Including Cathedral admission & Tourist Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Toledo Full Day Tour from Madrid Including Cathedral admission & Tourist Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoFull-day Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaFull-day Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaFull-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
CaixaForum MadridMuseum of Romanticism (Museo del Romanticismo)Madrid Zoo AquariumOfficial Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)Paseo de la CastellanaPlaza de CibelesPlaza de OrienteLázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)Mapfre Foundation (Fundación Mapfre)Atocha Train Station (Puerta de Atocha)Casino Gran VíaSan Fernando Royal Academy of Fine ArtAlcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Madrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)Almudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)Lope de Vega House Museum (Casa Museo Lope de Vega)Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)Museo del Aire Museum of Costume (Museo del Traje)Plaza de Toros de las Ventas