5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the medieval charm of Toledo on a customizable, 2-hour tour from Madrid. Choose from three different ways to discover the hilltop city’s historic quarters and important landmarks. Go at your own pace on an independent, audio-guided walking tour, or rest your legs with a ride on a tourist train that winds through the narrow city streets. Alternatively, choose a tourist bracelet option that gives you entry to six top Toledo monuments, including the Iglesia del Salvador and the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour in Toledo
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
C. de Ferraz, 3 , C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Web Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toledo At Your Own Pace from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Toledo At Your Own Pace from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Toledo At Your Own Pace from Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toledo At Your Own Pace from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Toledo At Your Own Pace from Madrid
5 to 8 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoCity Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaCity Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Plaza de CibelesCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)Las Rozas VillageMadrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río)Casino Gran VíaMuseum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)Reina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)Cerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo)Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)Paseo de la CastellanaBasílica de San Francisco El GrandeLa Casa EncendidaCardamomo Tablao FlamencoErmita de San Antonio de la FloridaLa LatinaAlcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Bullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)Casa de CampoAlmudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)Royal Monastery of the Incarnation (Real Monasterio de la Encarnación)