Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of UNESCO-listed Avila and Segovia from Madrid
- Step back in time as you visit the fortified medieval city of Avila
- Explore the Alcázar of Segovia and Roman Aqueduct in historic Segovia
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Great choice for history buffs!
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting point is located in Madrid center area, in front Deboh Temple, and near Paseo Pintor Rosales. Address: Ferraz 3 street 28008 Madrid Closest Metro Station: Ventura Rodriguez (Line 3, yellow color)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Web Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff