- See the highlights of the enormous Prado Museum
- Entry tickets are included
- Art enthusiasts and total beginners will both enjoy this tour
- A great introduction so you know what to come back and see later
Departure & Return
We will meet at Goya Statue, right in front of the Museum's ticket office. The tour guide will have the sign of our company: the guides you need. And, finally, we will send you a mail with all the instructions hours before the tour (usually, the evening before the tour).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The guides you need
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend getting a guide for your trip to the Prado museum, otherwise it is too overwhelming, there is so much to see, you could spend hours there." See review
- "The group is small so you can ask questions easily, move efficiently, and see the work up close." See review
- "If you only take one tour of the Prado, take this one." See review