- Discover Spain's famous Ribera del Duero wine region during a guided day trip and tasting experience
- Stop at three local wineries for tastings and a chance to admire the unique mix of modern and traditional architecture
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at wine production and harvesting at one winery stop
- Explore the region's ancient history during visits to medieval villages and castles
Departure & Return
Cafeteria/Restaurant "La Gloria" Paseo Infanta Isabel,5, Madrid (Opposite to Atocha train station .) Your guide will wait for you at the door of the cafeteria/Restaurant "La Gloria" Closest Metro Station is Atocha Renfe (Line 1) By metro take: Line 1 and get off at ATOCHA – RENFE Exit: Alfonso XII
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years for tasting at the wineries
- Operated by a bilingual guide in English and Spanish
- Minimum number of participants for tour to take place is 4. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unusual event of this occurring, we will notify you one week in advance and you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Inside the cellars it is a bit cold, we recommend taking some warm clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gourmet Madrid
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We came on our honeymoon and thought that taking an all day trip out to Ribera del Duero may be too much." See review