- 1.5-hour small-group tour of Madrid’s Buen Retiro Park plus skip-the-line entry to the Prado Museum
- Stroll around the tranquil Retiro, the favorite retreat of Madrid’s residents
- See top Retiro attractions including the Crystal Palace and Fountain of the Fallen Angel
- Hear all about the park’s history, sculptures and design as you walk
- Avoid the main lines at the Prado Museum and head straight inside to explore independently
- Look out for masterpieces such as Velazquez’s Las Meninas and Goya’s The Family of Carlos IV
- Numbers limited to 14 people on the Retiro walking tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet in front of San Manuel and San Benito Church. Our guide wears Discover Walks' pink vest.
This Retiro tour ends at the doors of Prado Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands