- Skip-the-line admission to the Royal Palace of Madrid saves you time
- Guided tour provides insight into the the Palace's history and cultural significance
- See the highlights of the palace's 3,000 rooms and famous works of art
- Central meeting point makes it easy to find your tour
- Kid-friendly activity suitable for families
Departure & Return
Royal Palace is at 09.45 and the meeting point is next to the Statue of Felipe IV located in the centre of the Plaza de Oriente. Look for our Naturanda partners! VERY IMPORTANT: You must be there 10 minutes before the tour time due to the punctuality required by the monument.
If you have the combo tour (Royal Palace and Prado) Prado is at 13.00 and the meeting point is in the Goya Statue next to the Prado Museum. Look for our Naturanda partners! VERY IMPORTANT: You must be there 10 minutes before the tour time due to the punctuality required by the monument.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "hours is plenty of time to get the details, but you are allowed to stay inside longer if you need more time after the tour is complete." See review
- "You need to engage guifes who have a better grasp on the language as the commentary was of a very average quality with poor English thrown in." See review